To be fair, I want to give the atheists a chance to strut their stuff. This is a video produced by a man named Thunderf00t, a Richard Dawkins-type for YouTube atheists. He saw my interview with Ray Comfort and posted his own response.
WARNING: It doesn’t make much sense, has a few bad words (remember, he is an atheist), and there is some projectile vomiting. Other than that, it’s pretty entertaining video and reinforces my belief that those who don’t believe in God have little to stand on.
Below, see 17-year-old Peter Johnson school Thunderf00t with his response.
Here are some of the observations that 17-year-old Peter Johnson made of the video:
1. Science is knowledge. Ray has observed facts about the obvious design in the banana and in the universe in general and has come to the conclusion that there must be a God. Thunderf00t doesn’t know how the universe came into existence and offers no evidence at all except the nebulous idea of “evolution.”
2. “There is no evidence that could be presented to Ray…” Maybe there is none?
3. Thunderf00t says that he would jettison the ideas of Darwin if new observations of fact demanded it. Why has he turned a blind eye to the sophisticated design of the life such as a banana in favor of a theory that cannot explain how exactly the first cell formed. It seems that a theory on the origin of different species could at least explain how exactly the first species originated. “I don’t know but…” is not science. The scientific law of bio genesis: “life only comes from life, life cannot come from non-life,” has been observed time and time again and is therefore science.
4. Thunderf00t’s premise (~3:30): “Ray repeats a script verbatim whereas I try to develop a better understanding of reality. He simply repeats himself and is therefore an ignorant fool who has no argument.” But why would you need to change an argument if it is already true or if it already is congruent to reality. Atheists do use speculative language and until they start saying with absolute certainty, “These are the details that explain exactly how our universe came to exist…” why should their theories on the origin of the universe be accepted with absolute certainty? Which leads me to my fifth observation:
5. Darwin wrote: “Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than it does knowledge.” A hearty “Amen” to this logic. It truly is contingent on reality. This perfectly explains why Darwinists are so confident.
“This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil” (John 3:19). Thunderf00t, in fact, he is not an atheist as his god is himself. He loves himself so much that there is no room for the God of the Bible: I AM. Neither is there any intellectual room for any observation that dethrones himself. Darwin was Darwin’s god, Huxley was Huxley’s god, Nietzsche was Nietzsche’s god, Dawkins is Dawkins’ god, Hitchens is Hitchens’ god, I was my own god until I understood reality, and Thunderf00t is Thunderf00t’s god. Why does he claim to be an atheist? His deeds, like those of all who rebel against God, are evil in the sight of the God who will judge the living and the dead. Their love of darkness is why Thunderf00t and others laugh at creationists — that and the fact that they enjoy fulfilling the Biblical prophecy about scoffers coming and following their own evil desires (cf. 2 Peter 3:3).