panelarrow

Sudden Death: Soup

| 1 Comment

LOOMIS, Ca. (CBS Sacramento) — Two people are dead and four others hospitalized after eating soup made with wild mushrooms at a Placer County assisted living center, and investigators said it was an employee who made them the meal. Read the rest here.

One Comment

  1. The “garden variety” of mushrooms and *toadstools (*which are poisonous) look very much alike! This was most likely an accident on the part of the attendant as the article reported that wild mushrooms grew in that area.

    I’m sorry for the loss of these two elderly folks; we must be Ready to stand before Christ for we no not the day or the hour of our passing!!

Leave a Reply

Required fields are marked *.