panelarrow

Sudden Death: Roaches and Worms

| 1 Comment

A Florida man died Friday night after consuming “dozens of roaches and worms” during a contest held by a pet store, police report.

Investigators reported that man “wasn’t feeling well and began to regurgitate” shortly after the contest’s conclusion. “He had consumed dozens of roaches and worms,” a sheriff’s spokesman noted. Read the rest here.

One Comment

  1. He might have survived had he used some 1000 island; helps with the taste and it also coats the stomach!

Leave a Reply

Required fields are marked *.