This is a great pictorial that gives statistics of the 50 deadliest things that can kill you.
- Fireworks discharge: 1 in 479,992
- Getting punched: 1 in 319,995
- Drowning in a bathtub: 1 in 9,298
- Falling from a building: 1 in 6,115
- Pedestrian accident: 1 in 623
Read and see the other 45 ways to die by clicking here.
You never know when your time will come. Are you ready to be judged? Where will you go?
Watch a short debate about this question on Larry King Live between a renowned pastor (a man who has been extremely influential in my life), a Rabbi, a New Ager, a Muslim, a priest and an atheist who gets in the last word (in part 2). Who do you think has the best answer?
NOW WATCH PART 2!