Sudden Death: Chemistry Lab


NEW HAVEN, Conn. — A Yale University student nearing graduation was killed inside a school chemistry lab when her hair was pulled into a piece of machine-shop equipment, school officials said Wednesday.

The student, a senior majoring in physics and astronomy, died Tuesday night after her hair became caught in a fast-spinning lathe. Her body was found by other students who had been working in the building, he said. Read the rest by clicking here.

Leave a Reply

Required fields are marked *.