I received this comment from Bro310 after our recent excursion to the Fiesta Hermosa where we set up our evangelism booth in the fair.
I saw your booth and I was a little disappointed by the lack of the following:
1. No Teddy Trillions.
2. No autographed 8×10 photos of “The Sanchez”
3. No life-sized poster of “The Sanchez” and “Righteous Richard”
4. No “Repent and Believe The Gospel” refrigerator magnet
5. No personal mirror that had the words “You are not a Good Person” printed on it.
6. No “Gospel Girls” bikini evangelists.
7. No one yelling.
8. No nearby porta-potties.
9. No atheist hecklers
10. No Righteous Richard.
I must say that in person you seemed like a pretty nice guy. I didn’t know that you had an inside voice and was relieved that you didn’t talk to me through a megaphone. I would even go so far as to say that I got the impression that you were a “Good Person” but I don’t want to insult you.
Apparently, Bro310 didn’t stand in the shuttle bus line when I was preaching.
Compare these comments to what happened four years ago at this very same fair when you read “Persecution by Percentages.”