ON THE ISSUE OF ORIGINS, YOU MIGHT BE A FUNDY ATHEIST IF…
31. You ignore “Time Magazine’s” poll, which states that only 28% of Americans believe in evolution. But of course, “Time Magazine” must be been run by creationists.
32. You teach a belief only held by 28% of a nation, as truth beyond any shadow of a doubt because only educated people believe in evolution. Yet of course, you ignore that fully educated scientists in most other nations have proven against Darwinian theory. Like the Chinese paleontologist who reportedly says: “In China we can criticize Darwin but not the government. In America you can criticize the government but not Darwin.”
33. You think man evolved from monkeys but get mad when somebody calls you one.
34. You think that if schools teach the Intelligent Design theory of creation, they should also teach the “stork theory” of where babies come from.
35. You demand that Christians study advanced evolutionary biology before making claims about natural selection. You then claim that their theological ideas, which you have never examined before, are pure nonsense.
More next week!