ON THE ISSUE OF ORIGINS, YOU MIGHT BE A FUNDY ATHEIST IF…
16. You believe that planes, computers, calculators, compasses, etc, were “all obviously designed,” yet the human body, being intricately more complex was “obviously a product of biological evolution.” It seems the more complex the apparatus, the more obvious the “fact” that it was not designed.
17. Isaac Newton does not count as an example of a great scientist who believed in the Bible since he died before the Origin of Species was published.
18. When you watch a punt returner run a 93 yard touchdown, you marvel at what evolution has done for the human race. But when someone gets cancer, you blame God for it.
19. When you’re discussing the origin of the world, the phrase “uncaused cause (God)” is a stupid, meaningless thing to say. You will, however, settle for “uncaused effect (the world without God)”.
20. You descended from apes. (Think about it.)