panelarrow

Sudden Death: McFumes

| 0 comments

An elderly woman died and eight other people were hospitalized after breathing in toxic fumes at a McDonald’s restaurant in Georgia, the Savannah Morning News reported Thursday.

Investigators said a toxic mix of chemicals used to clean bathrooms was to blame for sickening customers Wednesday at the McDonald’s in Pooler, Ga., 10 miles west of Savannah.  Read the rest by clicking here.

(Blame David H. for this story.)

Leave a Reply

Required fields are marked *.