panelarrow

Sudden Death: Human Combustion?

| 3 Comments

A man who burnt to death in his own home died from spontaneous human combustion in what is believed to be the first case of its kind in the country.

The man died as a result of the phenomenon, spontaneous human combustion, according to west Galway coroner Dr Kieran McLoughlin.

He said it was the first time in his 25 years of investigating deaths that he had returned such a verdict. Read the rest here.

3 Comments

  1. This is a joke post, right? You don’t really believe spontaneous human combustion is real, right? I never know with you.

Leave a Reply

Required fields are marked *.