panelarrow

Sudden Death: Huffing

| 5 Comments

A 14-year-old honor student from died this week after inhaling computer keyboard cleaner, a growing trend among students as young as eighth grade.

The straight-A student at died Monday. She’d been home alone for a couple of hours when she inhaled the duster.

Her parents believe it was her first time huffing — also known as bagging or dusting. Read the rest here.

5 Comments

  1. Breath taking!

    • You should send that remark along with a card to the family. I bet they’d be touched at your Christian compassion.

      • How do you know I haven’t already done that? A little presumptuous on your part I would say!

  2. I would have bet anything you’d use Rick Warren’s son’s death; that way you kill two birds with one stone. Satisfy the ghoulishness of your faith, and take a shot at Warren for his so called false doctrine. Color me surprised.

Leave a Reply

Required fields are marked *.