panelarrow

Sudden Death: Hotel!

| 0 comments

A reminder for the uninitiated: Every Monday I post an article about people dying suddenly and tragically to remind us that tomorrow is promised to no man. “Just as man is destined to die once and after that to face judgment, so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many people…” (Hebrews 9:27) There is a bit of¬†urgency in preaching the Gospel…

Carbon monoxide fumes killed a hotel guest and sickened four others Friday after a construction canopy blocked venting from the building’s water heaters, officials said.

Levels of the poisonous, odorless gas were so high that rescuers were forced to retreat until the Best Western Allentown Inn & Suites could be ventilated. —L.A. Times 1/19/07

Leave a Reply

Required fields are marked *.