panelarrow

Sudden Death: Ham Radio Antennae!

| 0 comments

PALM BAY, Fla. – A mother, father and 15-year-old son died after being electrocuted while putting up a ham radio antenna in their Palm Bay home, police in Florida said Tuesday.

Authorities said the family was attempting to raise the antenna when they lost control of the pole and it hit an overhead power line. The impact sent 13,000 volts of electricity through the pole the three were holding.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33288707/ns/us_news-life/ 10/13/09 Family electrocuted putting up radio antenna

Leave a Reply

Required fields are marked *.