My class, “Abortion is About God: Reframing a Moral Issue” starts on June 6, 2013, from 7-8:30pm at Hope Chapel, Hermosa Beach. Perhaps you will want to sign up here, have your eyes opened and want to do something to help bring awareness to the pro-life cause.
Before this class I did nothing.
After teaching it, I now go down to a local abortion clinic to bring awareness to the fact that inside an innocuous looking building, thousands of babies are murdered. My family also joined me last week.
How heartless is the abortion industry?
Watch this euphemism-laced conversation between a death-clinic worker and a “customer.” Then read some good news below on how pro-life is making slow, steady strides.
GOOD NEWS FROM LIFENEWS.NET
- Last week, in a huge victory for pro-life advocates taking on the controversial HHS mandate, the Obama administration gave up its effort to force a Bible publisher to obey it. Read about it here.
- Gallup’s annual Values and Beliefs poll, conducted May 2-7, find 58 percent of Americans want either all or almost all abortions illegal — with 20% saying it should be illegal in all circumstances and 38% favoring it in only in a few circumstances. Read about it here.
- Last month the State of Ohio ordered the closing of two the state’s abortion clinics: the Capital Care facility in Cuyahoga Falls and the Center for Choice facility in Toledo. Read about it here.
- Pro-life group Life Dynamics has launched an ambitious campaign to educate all of the nation’s personal injury attorneys of an enormous opportunity to file civil lawsuits on behalf of child sex abuse victims and their families against abortion clinics that did not report the crime. Read about it here.
- According to NBCNEWS.com, former Philadelphia abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell has been found guilty on three of four counts of first-degree murder involving the deaths of four babies. He was also found guilty of involuntary manslaughter in the overdose death of former patient Karnamaya Mongar.
I hope to post good news from the Pro-life front every week.