Stealing Thunder

The evangelism team attended the “Violence Against Women Protest,” a largely anti-capitalist, anti-men, anti-American rally that made their case known by shouting, screaming, yelling and shrieking.

The only thing they were for was the murder of the unborn.

God gave me the presence of mind to pack about three hundred 180Movie DVDs before the event and another 600 pro-life tracts that are disguised as World War 2 Trivia.

Then we hijacked the protest.

I walked fifty yards ahead of the angry mob who chanted their “Womens’ rights” slogans while carrying a cross. I decided to affix the stickers to the cross when I noticed many photographers—probably from alternative publications—shooting me and the rest of the team as we held it up high.

A secondary team passed out our covert pro-life tracts to all the spectators—and nearly everyone took them! Why? We simply announced that they contained info on “Womens’ rights issues.”

A baby woman’s right to live.

Watch a man call me a Nazi because I
stood up for the unborn by clicking here.

12 Responses to “Stealing Thunder”

1. Dave Dunbar says:

Hijacked the protest. Priceless! :-)

2. Garrett says:

Protesting violence against women?

Those men-hating harpies.

• We weren’t protesting anything.

And all those protests have shouting screaming people.

• Garrett says:

I think you misunderstood.

The protest was probably related to the Violence Against Women Act, which Congress was wavering on keeping. You act like this is some kind of man-hate gathering, which is patently ridiculous.

• rey says:

Why would congress pass an act called ” Violence Against Women Act”? Congress is for violence against women? Those jackasses.

(Yes, of course I know the Dems say its supposed to protect women, but the way its named, sounds like its for violence. I bet some people at the protest thought the bill was in favor of violence and were actually protesting to keep it from being passed.)

3. Nohm says:

Steve, maybe I’m wrong, but haven’t you expressed consternation when someone has “hijacked” one of your videos, like the famous “atheist video” of yours?

• No, not at all. I loved that they did that. The Gospel was proclaimed 4x to almost 400,000 people. The issue of life is so important to me, that the subtle cross-bearing and tract distributing was necessary.

We didn’t even open air preach. We were quiet! :)

• rufustfirefly says:

Your standard of success is so low. “The Gospel was proclaimed 4x to almost 400,000 people”. It’s like musical chairs where there twice as many chairs as players.

• Success is measured by the preaching of the Gospel. So once again, you are mistaken.

• rufustfirefly says:

Yes, Steve, I know that your standard is the preaching of the Gospel. That way who don’t have to worry about who actually becomes a Christian. It keeps your batting average up.

• You got it! (Except I’m not keeping track of my average. And neither is God. Thankfully.)